Monday, May 4, 2009

The antibiotic AVELOX needs to be taken off the shelf!!!!!!!!


What is Bayer waiting for? For someone to commit suicide before they remove this drug???????????

2009
11:04 AM
Been on Avelox for 9 days & thought I was having a nervous breakdown. Whenever I had a side effect from an antibiotic I would break out like a raspberry. So when these side effects started I never thought it was from the Avelox. I started out with nausea, stomach ache & vomited once. Had a close second. THEN I started to have anxiety attacks and had no clue how or why this was happening. They got worse & worse. Then out of no where I got depressed. I DON'T GET ANXIETIES NOR DO I GET DEPRESSED Ever!!!!!

I was so scared. Then I became confused. OK, this is when I said..... what the hell is going on????????? I thought back to the last week.... what was different? What changed? The only thing I could think of was that I was on an antibiotic for a sinus infection. I never took Avelox before. Could it be?????

So I googled it to find out that I was suffering from EVERY side effect the drug had.

It should be taken off the shelf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: