Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Blackberry Storm needs to be recalled!


Wow! I cannot believe how long it's been since I blogged! :-( and I always have so much to say..........

Does anyone have a blackberry storm phone? If so, I would like to hear your experiences with it.

I am on my 3rd one and this phone stinks!!!!!!!!! Pee-Uuuuuuuuu!!!

The phone lags. You touch a letter and a different letter appears on ur text window. When you least expect it the phone goes fuzzy and blank. And then there's the day you turn it on & you have a double screen and can't make a phone call or send an email or text message.

When is blackberry going to step up to the plate and say... "Ok, we screwed up. We tried to compete with the iphone but we screwed up". Or better yet... " Haha we were just joking". The phone sucks!!!!!!!!

No comments: